- It is the frontline of the Library service where the library resources are channeled directly to the user community.
Reference and Research Support Services
- It supports the Teaching Learning and Research activities of the University and provides access to the Reference and Research Collection to user based on their queries.
Training and Consultancy services
- The Library is responsible for short term and long term training on Library Service, policy, and especially about automated services provided.
This service gives access to digital information provided by the library like
- Digital Library http://dls.ddu.edu.et
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) http://opac.ddu.edu.et
- Subscribed Journals: - link to subscribed journal's List of Table
- Open (free) Access Resources:- Link to open access List of Table