By joining the Microsoft IT Academy (ITA) program, you will get a full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning
tools that help students achieve success.
ITA enables you to offer training not only on fundamental technology skills but also technical courses for your students,
faculty and staff who are interested in pursuing a career in IT after graduation.
- The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) series delivers a complete learning and teaching framework developed specifically for use in an academic setting.
- The Microsoft Online Learning curriculum provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
- E-reference provides digital access for educators to more than 600 technology books, searchable by topic, technology and subject.
- Ready-to-use, customizable lesson plans include links to relevant Microsoft Online Learning and free demos and videos.
- The Microsoft Digital Literacy curriculum provides essential computing skills for learners new to computing.
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) is instructor-led training intended for IT professionals and developers who build, support, and implement solutions by using Microsoft technologies.
- The Teaching with Technology Curriculum is online learning that helps educators integrate Information and
Communications Technology (ICT) into their practice
- Ten Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification exam vouchers enable educators to
validate they have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a rich, custom learning experience for students
- Professional Development benefits include exam vouchers for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exams to enable educators to obtain globally recognized certification. Learn more
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) provides 1 MCT exam voucher, tools, resources, and other benefits to support and help
Microsoft IT Academy educators thrive as both technologists and educators
Microsoft Certifications differentiate students in today's competitive job market and broaden their employment opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams prepare your students to be more
productive in school and business careers.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exams provide an entry-level opportunity to explore
various technical careers.
- Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate/Expert (MCSA/MCSE) exams provide steps to validation of a student's
ability to design and build innovative solutions across multiple technologies,both on-premise and in the cloud.
Microsoft IT Academy provides the steps to establish a Certiport or Pearson VUE test center on your campus.
Microsoft IT Academy members receive academic discounts for Microsoft Certification exams.
- Easy to Use Private Members Site with access to all program information, support, and resources in one place
- A comprehensive Welcome Kit with program membership plaque
- Microsoft IT Academy blog, social media and monthly newsletters that can help you stay up to date on announcements and benefits
- Download and print co-branded 'Certificate of Completion' certificates for students who have completed Microsoft Certifications
- Marketing materials, communications, PR guidelines and videos to help promote your Microsoft IT Academy to parents, communities and governmental leaders.
- Marketing and special offers for certifications and student activities
- Access to the Microsoft Regional Support Center for program enquiries and assistance
- One DreamSpark subscription that offers an institution-wide annual membership providing professional developer and designer tools available in labs, classrooms, and on student PC's